The Public Gallery is a space dedicated to artists selling and showing their work whilst raising the profile and appreciation of original art and artists on the Central Coast.
The gallery space and adjoining courtyard will be available to hire for a 13 day (Wednesday to Monday) exhibition.
Fee: $950 inclusive of GST
Opening hours and space use guidelines
- Space available from Wednesday from 9am for Key collection and bump-in
- Gallery opening hours to be decided by exhibiting artists
- Courtyard available for workshops by arrangement at no extra cost
- Artist to provide their own payment system and insurance
- 50% non refundable deposit to be paid 6 six weeks prior to exhibition
- Final 50% fee to be paid one week before the exhibition opens.
Exhibition artists will, along with displaying their work, engage with the community directly. This could be through;
- Artists talks
- Film night
- Making their art in situ
We would like The Public Gallery to be known as a place to meet working artists. By hearing about artists’ stories, processes and techniques, collectors can buy work and treasure it beyond its material form, because they understand the reason it was made, who made it and perhaps how.
If this sounds like something you wish to be a part of please fill out the preliminary application by clicking the link below and filling out the Google Form: