A pottery course is one of the few activities that allow you to show off your skills while getting your hands dirty in a pottery studio. If this is your idea of a perfect day out, then join Centered Ceramics to bring out your inner creative.
Led by our passionate instructors, we offer pottery courses for adults and kids in a relaxed and social environment. Prepare to be welcomed into a clay community, where like-minded, creative individuals come together for unlimited design and hours of fun. Share knowledge and ideas in an open and friendly atmosphere and let the creative juices flow.
- Kids’ courses. We offer pottery workshops and classes exclusively for kids. Kids will learn various techniques to bring their fantasies to ceramic life.
- Small classes. Our classes are small, resulting in you receiving a more personal experience, with individual attention.
- Skilled Instructors. Our classes are led by experienced and passionate instructors who can guide and assist you through your creative journey.
Send your bored kids to us for a fun-filled beginner’s pottery class during the day. For the adults, visit us on a Friday night for a pottery class full of laughs – and wine!
Along with our world-class pottery courses, we also provide the products and services below to make sure your experience with us is both enjoyable and memorable.
- Handmade flatware. With funky design and clean lines, our range of local flatware is guaranteed to turn a few heads. Handmade in our shop and available for purchase. Pop in and come and admire our local talent.
- Gift Vouchers. Now available as that perfect gift for that special someone who has always wanted to try a ceramic workshop. Available for both the one day and eight-week pottery courses.
- Course Length. We offer both a one-day ceramic workshop as well as longer eight-week courses that go more in-depth into the ceramics world. Both the one day course and the eight-week pottery lessons cater for beginners and the more experienced potter.
- Coming soon. Our Café is getting ready to serve you mouth-watering delights that you can enjoy while attending your course.
Irrespective of whether you’re a beginner to clay pottery making, or a well-oiled professional in the craft, we will cater to your specific needs and support you through your journey. With both hand-building and wheel-throwing pottery lessons available, our classes are guaranteed to entertain you and introduce you to the addictive world of clay pottery.