Mud at Home brings the joy of a Centered Ceramics pottery workshop, to your home.
The kits contains everything you’ll need to make up to 6 pieces of pottery.
- Complimentary bisque and glaze firings
- 2kg White Raku clay
- 3 wooden clay tools
- Dark brown/black clay slip
- How To guide on making a pinch pot
- Links to online tutorials
Once you’ve finished your pieces, bring them back to the studio in Umina(they will be too brittle to post) and we’ll fire your pieces in a clear glaze.
The Creative Kids Voucher can be used on this course to the value of $100. To use this voucher you’ll need:
- First register for the voucher at service.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you have the voucher code, at Checkout select Creative Kids Voucher as the payment method and enter the code, child’s name and DOB in the text box at the bottom of the page.
- If you are purchasing more than 4 packs, contact us for a more affordable shipping quote.
Pinch Pot Videos
There are quite a few pinch pot videos on Youtube. Have a search and you’ll find lots of inspiration.
Here’s a couple that we particularly liked:
This first video is a great rundown of pinch potting running through all the concepts you’ll need.
This second video is a lot simpler and may be more suited to kids.